About Me

My photo
Hi there! I'm a mom of 3 boys and happily married to my husband for the past 13 yrs! I work full time and try and take care of everything home related as well- basically I'm tired and loving life! I love to try new things- especially cooking! I love the outdoors, music, old movies, church, and my family!

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Fast food without the grease

Good morning! So as I have mentioned before, I LOVE TO COOK/BAKE!!! If I could I would just do it all day as long as someone else was doing the dishes. I HATE DISHES! anyway.... I wanted to share these two recipes I found on Pinterest. I'm a picky eater about flavors and food so if they hold up on my table, they are probably safe on yours. Everyone does have different taste, so... if it's not to your liking then I apologize.

I do work during the day so if it's not fast I usually don't cook it on the week nights which is how I think every women feels who work in or out of the home. I paired these two together and they make a great week night meal that is packed with protein, veggies, and flavor. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

Thanks to #shesaved.com and #rachelschultz.com for the amazing recipes!!!


                               http://www.shesaved.com/2014/02/easy-chicken-stir-fry-recipe.html/

                   Try adding some different veggies or your own liking- variety is the spice of life!

-Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment