About Me

My photo
Hi there! I'm a mom of 3 boys and happily married to my husband for the past 13 yrs! I work full time and try and take care of everything home related as well- basically I'm tired and loving life! I love to try new things- especially cooking! I love the outdoors, music, old movies, church, and my family!

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Protein packed breakfast

I have been having trouble with finding yummy breakfast foods that have protein in them besides eggs, sausage, and smoothies with protein powder. Today I made these very yummy Pumpkin Protein Pancakes. I found them on http://cleanfoodcrush.com/best-pumpkin-protein-pancakes/
These were so delish! She has some really good recipes on her site, check it out and give some a try.
As always I would love to hear reviews and what you think. And yes, I was using one of my kids plates.
 

2 comments:

  1. I will try it and let you know. you know Dad loves pancakes. Pamela

    ReplyDelete