About Me

My photo
Hi there! I'm a mom of 3 boys and happily married to my husband for the past 13 yrs! I work full time and try and take care of everything home related as well- basically I'm tired and loving life! I love to try new things- especially cooking! I love the outdoors, music, old movies, church, and my family!

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Remember to "Give Thanks"

I'm a "resident mom" for Skinnymom.com and the creator Brooke Griffin has a challenge for everyone- "30 Days of Thanks."
Everyday starting Sunday, November 1st post on Instagram what you are thankful for. So let the flood gates of  Thanks open and help fill Instagram with thankful hearts and see what joy we can bring to ourselves and others. For more info about hashtags and tags go to http://www.skinnymom.com/november-challenge-30-days-of-thanks/
You can follow me on Instagram @aliher78640 to see what I'm thankful for. Leave a comment with your Instagram, I would love to see what my readers are giving thanks for this season!



No comments:

Post a Comment